NEW TO EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
We understand the unknown can be intimidating. But have no fear - it's actually a realaxing, enjoyable experience. In fact, since your eyes are closed for the duration of the appointment, many of our guests simply drift off for a nap (how ofter do you get two hours of peace and quite?).
Please arrive for for your appointment 10 minutes early, with a make-up free face, to fill out some paperwork. Next, your stylist will escort you to a private room, where you'll lay on a comfortable, cushioned massage table, draped under a cozy velour blanket.
Your stylist will then conduct a lash health evaluation, answer any questions you have, guide you in choosing the perfect lash style, and begin applying your eyeslash extesions. When you awaken, you'll find the longer, thicker and more voluminous eyeslashes you've been dreaming of.
CARING FOR YOUR LASHES
FIRST 48 HOURS
FOLLOWING INITIAL LASH APPLICATION OR REFILL:
- - Keep lashes dry
- - Avoid participating in activities that cause you to sweat
- - Do not use oil-based products of any kind, on or near your eyes
- - Avoid touching lashes directly.
- - Sleep on your side, not face down.
AFTER 48 HOURS
- - Wash lashes twice each morning and twice each evening, using an oil-free eye wash, such as Amazing Lash Studio's Eyelash Foaming Cleanser. Wash twice, prior to and following any workout routine.
- - Brush lashes daily, from middle to the tips with your Retractable Lash Styling Wand.
- - Use Amazing Lash Studio's protective Lash Coating every other day on lashes that are completely dry, and apply from middle to tips of lashes.
- - Avoid applying oil-based or waterproof cosmetics and creams on or around the eyes.
- - Apply a translucent powder on top of any product applied to or around the eye area.
MINK LASH EXTESIONS
Strand by Strand Mink Eyelash Extesions for a Flawwless look everytime you wake up!
The first thing you will notice is how good you look with your new eyelash extensions! Your friends and family will notice them too and demand to know your secret! Long, full, thick lashes make a strong statement all on their own.
To maintain your amazing look you will need regular refills to replace the natural lash loss all people experience. We recommend getting a refill every 2 to 4 weeks to maintain a full thick look. A refill is needed to fill in any lashes that have fallen due to the natural cycle of your own lashes. Refill appointments require approximately 50-60 minutes.
FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT
When you look good you can't help but feel good too. Knowing your eyes look great all day long gives you condfidence without the fuss. Wake up knowing you're ready to take on whatever the day brings your way... or atleast look that way!
There's really no denying that when it comes to making your eyes pop and your overall look shine, longer, thicker eyelashes really can make a huge difference. And because you wake up like this, your morning routine is quick and easy. In fact, many guests find they like the way they look with just lashes and feel they need less make up.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your lash stylist will cover the details of your aftercare at the end of your appointment. To maximize the life of your lashes, avoid direct contact with water on your lashes. Please avoid steam as it will weaken the bond of the adhesive. During the first 48 hours avoid rubbing face and eyelashes into your pillow